Magnesium is essential for many functions -
- Important Role in Photosynthesis. Magnesium is the central
element of chlorophyll molecule.
- Magnesium is the carrier of phosphorus in the plant.
- Magnesium is both an enzyme activator, a constituent of many
- Magnesium helps in sugar synthesis, starch translocation,
plant oil and fat formation.
- Magnesium helps to control nutrient uptake & increases
- 20-25 kgs
per hectare for
all crops for
- 1 kg per 100 ltr. water for spraying on all crops. 3 sprays should be taken with
a gap of 8-15 days.